VIDEO ARMOR™ Application – License Agreement
This is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or an entity) and Twin State Technical Services, Ltd. (“TSTS”).
By downloading or using the VIDEO ARMOR™ application (the “Application”), you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with such terms and conditions do not download the Application.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE TSTS grants to you, a personal, non-exclusive license to use the Application for the sole purpose of recording, storing, and accessing video recordings. TSTS reserves all rights not expressly granted.
2. COPYRIGHT. The Application is owned by TSTS or its licensors and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Application like any other copyrighted material (e.g., a book or musical recording). You may not use or copy the Application or any accompanying materials for any purposes other than what is described in this License agreement.
3. APPLICATION LIMITATIONS. In using the Application, You understand and acknowledge that the Application is supplied AS IS. TSTS does NOT make any representations, warranties or guarantees that the Application will: perform in any particular manner, operate continuously or without error, be suitable for a particular purpose, or be useful as evidence.
5. APPLICABLE LAW. If there are any disputes arising out of this License, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts or an arbitrator (as the case may be) in Iowa. All disputes (except as to intellectual property rights or Proprietary Information) shall be the subject of binding arbitration pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, (A) THE APPLICATION IS LICENSED "AS-IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS," AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND YOU BEAR ALL RISK OF USING IT; (B) TSTS, AND EACH OF OUR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, VENDORS, AGENTS AND SUPPLIERS, GIVES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, OR CONDITIONS IN RELATION TO THE APPLICATION; (C) TSTS EXCLUDES ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND (D) TSTS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR THE USE, MISUSE, OR BREACH OF PRIVACY WITH RESPECT TO ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMAITON.
7. LIMITATION ON AND EXCLUSION OF REMEDIES AND DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU CAN RECOVER FROM TSTS ONLY DIRECT DAMAGES UP TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE APPLICATION OR $1.00, WHICHEVER IS GREATER. YOU WILL NOT, AND WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO, SEEK TO RECOVER ANY OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL, LOST PROFITS, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES FROM THE APPLICATION DEVELOPER. This limitation applies to, but it not limited to: anything related to the application or services made available through the application; and claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or other tort to the extent permitted by applicable law.
It also applies even if: repair, replacement or a refund for the application does not fully compensate you for any losses; or application developer knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages.
This policy discloses the privacy practices for Video Armor™ and VideoArmorApp.com.
We do not collect personal information about our customers.
The Video Armor™ application requires permission from each user to gather location-based data, but this is not tied to any account or information that would make it possible to identify an individual. Video Armor™ gathers information about the operating system version, phone hardware model, and application performance for diagnostic purposes. This data is compiled into anonymous crash reports, which users may opt-out of in the application settings.
VideoArmorApp.com uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous data about how people interact with the website, including which pages are visited most often and what kinds of devices people use to access the site. As above, this information cannot be used to identify an individual. Learn more about Google Analytics security and privacy policies.
We have only what information our customers voluntarily share with us via email, social media, or other means of direct communication (e.g., correspondence requesting support). We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization unless it is necessary to fulfill your request. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
In addition to the in-app privacy features described above, customers may request data related to personal communications with Video Armor. Use the most recent email address on our website to request to:
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only our employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g., customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.